You can’t have your head in the cloud unless your feet are on the ground. PTS Data Center Solutions, Inc. has been building turnkey systems from the ground up since 1998, and is introducing a full suite of Cloud Services using our proprietary P-POD™ approach. P POD™ represents a revolutionary approach to deliver converged IT infrastructure in a solution geared for mid-size enterprise requirements. The PTS P-POD™ system is built on highly secure, reliable, and best-in-class infrastructure blocks from leading IT manufacturers.
PTS is able to deliver high quality, cost-effective solutions specifically designed for enterprise clients. We can provide public cloud (shared), private cloud (dedicated), and hybrid cloud (mixed) servers, SAN, and desktop infrastructure.
The PTS Cloud Advantage:
- Cloud data center managed by industry leading experts at PTS
- Infrastructure platform built on best-in-class providers
- Install and deploy in hours
- Secure network environment
PTS Data Center Solutions provides a full suite of Cloud Services, whether you require:
- Private Cloud Solutions
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
- Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS), Backup/Recovery and Archiving
- Managed IT Security
- Managed Applications: Exchange, SQL, & SharePoint
- Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS)
- Dedicated Managed Services
Secure Multi-Tenant Environment
Secure Dedicated Cloud Environment
Shared or Dedicated Hyperconverged Environment
|Managed Services (Optional)|
| • Monitoring
• Alert & Escalation
• Patch Management
• Managed Backup
• Managed Failover & Recovery
• Add-on Application Support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and/or SharePoint
DISASTER RECOVERY OPTIONS
|RPO / RTO|
|24 hrs. RPO
28 hrs. RTO
|8 hrs. RPO
24 hrs. RTO
|1 hr. RPO
4 hrs. RTO
|10 min. RPO
10 min. RTO
Your Cloud… Your Way… Your Place or Mine?
At the heart of PTS’ new cloud data center is our completely tested and vetted reference architecture: P-POD™. The P-POD™ design provides converged secure IT infrastructure for enterprise and/or multi-tenancy solutions for public, private, and hybrid cloud services.
PTS P-PODTM Features
- A simplified network architecture with a more scalable network architecture
- Standard, pre-validated, best-in-class converged platform with virtualized and non-virtualized environments
- Flexible platform that scales up or out to fit many mixed workloads across routing, switching, and security portfolios
- Supports thousands of ports within a single-tier data center or cloud network with ultra-low latency, high-resiliency within a single switching platform.
- PTS Software Defined Network (SDN) platform works with ANY
- Open Cloud Platform
- Hypervisor Agnostic
- Physical Network
PTS P-PODTM Benefits
- Reduced OPEX which can be passed on to clients and makes the data center easier to scale
- Business agility through virtualized architectures that provide maximum speed, control, and adaptability for the deployment of applications
- Flexibility delivers a future-proof platform to meet today’s challenges and scale for future needs
- Built-in data center efficiencies lower total cost of ownership (TCO) with simplified deployments and rapid provisioning of resources
- Reduces risk with a pre-validated architecture with prescriptive sizing and design guides
What Makes PTS Different from Other Cloud Providers?
With a proven process for understanding and addressing client needs as well as integrated facilities, IT, cabling experience and expertise, PTS offers a unique vantage point for executing data center, computer room, and network operations center projects.
Integrated Data Center Facility and IT Expertise
This expertise has allowed PTS to develop a highly redundant data center capable of supporting private & hybrid cloud service offerings, IaaS, DRaaS, co-location, and other services without compromising uptime. Our data centers are ALWAYS AVAILABLE.Share This: