Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a provision model in which an organization outsources the equipment used to support operations, including storage, hardware, servers and networking components. The service provider owns the equipment and is responsible for housing, running and maintaining it. The client typically pays on a per-use basis.
PTS Data Center Solutions’ IaaS is a fully managed, highly secure IaaS cloud optimized for critical enterprise workloads. PTS IaaS offers SLAs with 99.9% virtual server uptime and many advantages of a private cloud—such as options for dedicated servers and storage—while providing flexible scaling and the benefits of cloud economics.
PTS IaaS is specifically designed for running critical enterprise workloads (including MS SQL applications), as well as managed enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure for critical web, mobile and social applications, development and test, and data center transformation.
Not all workloads are meant to run on commodity-based, share-everything infrastructure within the public cloud. With PTS IaaS, you can confidently reap the benefits of a private cloud approach with:
- Dedicated, shared or hybrid environments in PTS’ data center
- Provisioned Dell Rack and Blade servers
- Provisioned NetApp storage
- Redundant system design from power supplies to networks
- VMWare hypervisors for provisioning and management
- ITIL-compliant OS management: monitoring, patching, security, etc.
For More Information…